MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One hundred thousand posts!!

+19
Hochsin
serveriskill?
khuongduy004
Jammyhammy
Soba Noodles
Bard
Rydier
Valeric
Rogem
Violentcupcakes
D4edalus
Fruit Pie~
Hydrocortizone
Evaunit
to3phu
Loki
Skotlex
Lothar Axe
Stonechimes
23 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

One hundred thousand posts!! - Page 30 Empty Re: One hundred thousand posts!!

Post by Vitriol 25/12/2013, 03:40

meh

Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 25/12/2013, 07:02

Hemp

99 287

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 27/12/2013, 02:55

It is in the sincere hope of getting Vitriol off our backs that this letter is offered to an intelligent and discriminating public. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. I personally have a New Year's resolution for Vitriol: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the devious conclusion that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la.

I imagine that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I suspect that there is because Vitriol says that he can scare us by using big words like "poluphloisboiotatotic". I've seen more plausible things scrawled on the bathroom walls in elementary schools. He approximates a poxy paper-pusher as far as practical action is concerned but differs in psychology, ideology and motivation. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds that contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their froward programs of Gleichschaltung.

I was thinking about how Vitriol somehow forgot to tell his forces that it is no exaggeration to say that anyone who was sober for more than an hour or two during the last five years knows that the ability to artistically arrange words in an amusing manner does not qualify someone to be the leading social voice of a country. And then it hit me. Vitriol intends to create a new social class. Blockish flakes, stuck-up demagogues, and incoherent blackguards will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their advocates. I hardly need to tell you that he has an ideological axe to grind. Of that I am certain because I correctly predicted that he would initiate a reign of out-of-touch terror. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon.

Vitriol's retorts to criticism are so rehearsed that he may be almost unconscious of what he's saying, as one is when one utters the responses in church. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of Oblomovism, and there are those who are not. Vitriol is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why it's clear enough that he knew of his operatives' plans to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. However, Vitriol contented himself with a private, pro forma call for restraint—in other words, a green light. This call may even have encouraged his operatives' actions by obscuring the fact that Vitriol's hypnopompic insights will send us to Hell in a handbasket in the coming days. He will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if he didn't, you might come to realize that we are now stuck with a predatory egotism bearing a human face—that of Vitriol. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that Vitriol does not merely judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically.

The bulk of tactless, closed-minded goofballs are at least marginally tolerable but not Vitriol. Here's a question for you: To what gods does he pledge allegiance? The gods of absolutism and diabolism? The gods that seem most likely to command Vitriol to turn us into easy prey for what I call imprudent oniomaniacs? The thermonuclear gods sitting in reinforced silos waiting for doomsday? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems, but it boils down essentially to this: No matter how much Vitriol squirms and wriggles, he will never escape the fact that he has fundamentally miscalculated how out-of-step he is with the average person's views. Furthermore, he likes to argue that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that the objection may still be raised that Vitriol's initiatives are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Vitriol claims that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. Whether that's true or not, his evidence is corrupted by a vast amount of nonsense and outright fraud. Before we can further discuss Vitriol's claim we must acknowledge that the key to Vitriol's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, Vitriol needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that I once read an article about how he wants nothing less than to achieve total world domination. It was the powerful and long-lingering momentum of the impressions received on that occasion, more than any other circumstance, that gave definite form and resolution to my purpose of guarding against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by Vitriol and his camorra. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Vitriol defends the real needs of the working class. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that encourage disreputable fault-finders to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort suddenly gain a mass following.

> 99 286

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 27/12/2013, 03:14

tldr you wasted half an hour mmemememememeemmmmmmmeeeeeehhhhhhh
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 27/12/2013, 05:27

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 27/12/2013, 06:47

o, ur just copy-pasting memes from the internet now. very clever
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 29/12/2013, 16:27

What's the point, Vitriol? I wonder what's really the point in trying to annoy others. Is your life really that sad that all you have left is to try and bring others down to your level? Because I believe there is more value to be had to life than that.

It's so easy to ban you, but that doesn't really solves anything. You are still you, as full of vile and resentment as ever. I know you can't admit your weakness in front of the very people whom you are spitting on, but you must have realized you yourself dug in into this corner. All people have their own value, in their own ways, and yet you've chosen to take the path in which the only value you'll leave behind, is the value of leaving. Why?

Of course, one cannot hope to receive an honest answer, considering your back track record, so it will remain a mystery for the ages. Though it isn't much of a mystery if none care for an answer.

I haven't been around much lately due to holidays and all that, but I see you being outright rude towards others (decided by my own criteria) you will get yet another ban, simply because social justice requires it (and you've failed pretty epically to raise any kind of moral support to your cause, whatever that might be).

99 282
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 29/12/2013, 16:49

Skotlex wrote:Words.
I'm not entirely sure why you care. Ban the fucker, take down the server, go back to GW2, improve your life.

99 281

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 29/12/2013, 18:28

hes a good guy, i like it, we need more people like you duuuude, this world is full of trolls, we need more benevolence, instead of judging and condemning people, he tries to understand him, yep even a troll wants to be understood and acepted, and i be damn, be loved too, because we are all humans, we all are the weakness, and yet, thats our greatest strenght, come on vitriol join us even with your spicy humor, but leave behind the hatred and resentment :)xoxoxox

Last edited by serveriskill? on 29/12/2013, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 29/12/2013, 18:39

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but just in case, if he has a change of heart after three or four years doing the same tired shit, I'll be very surprised.

99 279

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 29/12/2013, 18:47

im pretty fucking serious.

PS: well is hard to tell... half of the time im talking bullshit and sending vitriols lame copypastas.

Last edited by serveriskill? on 29/12/2013, 19:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz ps are awesome.)

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 30/12/2013, 08:10

Skotlex wrote:What's the point, Vitriol? I wonder what's really the point in trying to annoy others. Is your life really that sad that all you have left is to try and bring others down to your level? Because I believe there is more value to be had to life than that.

It's so easy to ban you, but that doesn't really solves anything. You are still you, as full of vile and resentment as ever. I know you can't admit your weakness in front of the very people whom you are spitting on, but you must have realized you yourself dug in into this corner. All people have their own value, in their own ways, and yet you've chosen to take the path in which the only value you'll leave behind, is the value of leaving. Why?

Of course, one cannot hope to receive an honest answer, considering your back track record, so it will remain a mystery for the ages. Though it isn't much of a mystery if none care for an answer.

I haven't been around much lately due to holidays and all that, but I see you being outright rude towards others (decided by my own criteria) you will get yet another ban, simply because social justice requires it (and you've failed pretty epically to raise any kind of moral support to your cause, whatever that might be).

99 282

there is no point, no reason, no motivation. i may be vile, but i do not resent you. that would be pointless. it is as arbitrary as pushing buttons to fulfill some mundane goal presented to you by any MMO. there is no mystery here: people waste time on stupid things. like how you are wasting your time maintaining a dead server with pointless, mundane goals. like how the players waste time clicking pixelated icons. click click click omigosh so fun. i've simply chosen to play a different game than you have. why? no reason...
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 30/12/2013, 08:12

serveriskill? wrote:hes a good guy, i like it, we need more people like you duuuude, this world is full of trolls, we need more benevolence, instead of judging and condemning people, he tries to understand him, yep even a troll wants to be understood and acepted, and i be damn, be loved too, because we are all humans, we all are the weakness, and yet, thats our greatest strenght, come on vitriol join us even with your spicy humor, but leave behind the hatred and resentment :)xoxoxox

give me your email address and i'll send some love your way  bounce  bounce  bounce
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 31/12/2013, 00:13

[ holy paws, that text [by serveriskill?] ]
[ I'm just contributing to the posts, I'll read it later lol ]

[ 275 ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 31/12/2013, 00:37

[ *later* ]
[ well, sorry but I didn't really understand what you wrote in that post, serveriskill ]

[ I do agree with vit that our life is pretty much wasting time in [stupid, maybe] pointless stuff though ]
[ by the way, is it just here or his images have been giving off errors and not showing at all? ]

[ 274 ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 1/1/2014, 03:59

[ *combo posting* ]
[ happy new year people i/ ]
[ since it's new year lets reset the counter ]
[ 99 999 ]
[ [[let's not do that]] ]

[ 273 ]

Last edited by bombxhead on 1/1/2014, 05:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because)
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 4/1/2014, 03:29

It's a good thing when Vitriol's images aren't showing up.

Sometimes I feel tempted to just remove image posting all together, it would simplify things so much.

Life most certainly has a greater purpose than just wasting your time in meaningless things, or assuming everything we do is meaningless. It's just that we aren't willing to listen to anybody that would tell us that, and we often fail to find the answer within ourselves. Then, we are left answerless.

I haven't eliminated Vitriol from the forums simply because he hasn't actually done something worth an eternal ban. Sure, he has done plenty of things to get himself banned, but I don't think it's reached the point where "forever punished" would be appropriate.

Some would say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and that I should ban Vitriol ahead of time because we KNOW he will earn it eventually. But isn't such a viewpoint somewhat... judgemental? It assumes people are incapable of change, or worse, that they can only get worse with time.

Granted, it doesn't look like Vitriol has any motivation to change his current track record. And a threat of eternal damnation is not gonna work neither, just as it hasn't motivated people to keep faithful to their religion, or spouse Razz

Sharing my thoughts on this matter, or any matter at all, may not seem to hold any meaning, any purpose, any use, but nobody knows that for sure, actually. We don't know who exactly is reading these words, or how exactly they will react to them. To think ourselves or our actions insignificant is extremely blinded of the actual network of cause and effect that permeates our very existence. It is to think we exist in a vacuum, when reality is the very opposite of it.

Also, I arrived to Montreal yesterday Very Happy
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 4/1/2014, 03:51

The thing about thinking the things you do are meaningless is that you're missing the point. The point is not that what each of us do is meaningless in and of itself, but rather that existence itself may or may not have a point, but since it's pretty much impossible for us to find out we may as well just assume reality is pointless and roll with it, seeing as it's the explanation with the least amount of assumptions.

Now, even if our actions do hold meaning within the human sphere of existence, the fact that said sphere is inside a meaningless reality means that ultimately it doesn't really matter what each of us do. No amount of belief, faith or what have you will change that. And yet, despite that, we carry on living. Why? Because, if reality really is pointless and there is no meaning or greater purpose in what we do, it means that it doesn't matter if we carry on or not, so we might as well do whatever the hell we feel like. The universe not having a point means we don't actually need a reason to do stuff. If we needed one, then nothing would ever have gotten done, as there is no point behind our universe, therefore our own existence and life and therefore our actions.

Let's assume, just for the sake of argument, that we do need a reason to push us forward despite said reason not actually existing. Does that make a difference? The answer is no. Even if no real reason exists, that does not preclude people believing in imaginary reasons, even completely irrational ones like "Because it's the Will of the all-mighty Invisible Pink Unicorn, creator of the Solar System and all Flying Spaghetti Monsters that haunt peoples' lunch boxes".

To sum it up: existence really is pointless, but the fact that it is pointless doesn't matter because it has no point either.

Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 4/1/2014, 04:32

Hmm.... this reminds me of the whole metaphysical category of literature.

From what our limited scientific view of the universe, we can hardly detect anything that would hint to an actual purpose to things. And because we consider the death of matter to be absolute, the logical conclusion is that: everything eventually amounts to nothingness.

If you start with this posit, then there's no inherent "meaning to life." If our lives have any meaning to it, it is because we gave it one ourselves (regardless of origin, it might be that we attribute a meaning that was simply handed over to us by others).

Yet, it cannot be proven that there's no meaning just because we have failed to detect it. And there are people who believe they have found it, and their reasoning cannot be unproven neither... it can only be "failed to be proven" by science, which is not the same as disproving. Thus, it is a belief that lingers in the unknown: it cannot be proven so that it may convince those who don't believe in it, nor can it be unproven as a way to stop believers in it. And yet you have people on both camps, those convinced it is so, and those convinced it isn't so, trying to convince the other camp to join them.

When I think about it that way, what seems really pointless is the whole debate whether there is a purpose or not to life. Razz Hence why it is something that's best left to each one to decide on by themselves...

Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 4/1/2014, 05:09

I whole-heartedly agree. My position is merely one of convenience, as an inherently meaningless universe is simply easier to work with when you're more focused on logic and pragmatism than on emotion and fulfilment. It also happens to fit better with my personal cosmology, which is way unlike anything most religions have come up with (and also happens to be absolutely insane by most standards, but that is beyond the scope of this post).

As far as the debate on the purpose of life goes, I'm rather fond of the absurdist approach, but even that feels somewhat meh to me. Why limit yourself to one point of view when you have the ability to shift your perspective?

Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 4/1/2014, 05:31

[ And suddenly a discussion pops up ]
[ Well, as pointless as it may be, so long as it's interesting/fun/insertgoodfeelingobtained for one [or more preferably,] of the sides, it's a good enough of a reason to go on discussing isn't it? ]

[ 268 ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 4/1/2014, 07:54

One hundred thousand posts!! - Page 30 Tumblr_mpqje5ebum1qes31ho1_400

i wasn't asking for your opinion you silly wankers. i was simply stating the only opinion that does matter: my own
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 4/1/2014, 07:55

One hundred thousand posts!! - Page 30 Tumblr_msbo0aCZ1z1qm5qqfo1_400 Question
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 4/1/2014, 13:51

Vitriol sometimes says things which have merit, despite the heavy coating of loathing, and sometimes he says stuff like this Razz

Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 4/1/2014, 15:27

You fuckers have gone way too deep. I'm getting errors(Mou) everywhere.
Vitriol is acting strange imo, usually he'd go ape-crazy by now.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 5/1/2014, 00:56

One hundred thousand posts!! - Page 30 Tumblr_mpee4uJVwt1qes31ho1_250One hundred thousand posts!! - Page 30 Tumblr_mpee4uJVwt1qes31ho2_250
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 5/1/2014, 13:27

>implying that he wasn't ape-crazy to begin with.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 6/1/2014, 13:41

Yeh, guess that's an understatement

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum