MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strage things in this server...

3 posters

Go down

Strage things in this server... Empty Strage things in this server...

Post by Kalimus 14/11/2013, 23:52

Well... Why the Kafra warper does not warp you to ANY FIELD? If i want to go to geffen filds 14 for example... I'll have to walk?
   And why i can use @autoloot???

Kalimus

Back to top Go down

Strage things in this server... Empty Re: Strage things in this server...

Post by Lothar Axe 15/11/2013, 00:23

It's simple, there's no field warp in the server, you have to walk.

There's also no autoloot in this server, you have to pick the items, but not each item alone. The autoloot is in the @option command, it is the first option. If you type @option 1, the autoloot is activated. But it wont send the items directly to your inventory, rather it will make your character loot the items around the item you clicked to loot automatically, just try it out and you will understand.

Also, there are no strange things in this server, this server is strange. I suggest you either read the strange things in the website, or spend time in the training grounds... I recommend the first though.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 15/11/2013, 10:49

What Lothar said - this is the WoW implementation of autoloot where you click an item and get all of them. It's a reasonable middle ground between iRO's ninja looting and Hunter DS spam bullshit.

I have no idea why you'd want to go to gef_fild14, though. Or any field. Or any specific map at all other than MVP fields (why'd they have to tuck Eddga safely between the buttcheeks of Payon is beyond me).

Where was I? Oh, yeah. Just walk to the field you want, it's not that bad and given MouRO's bizarre scaling system you might actually earn a bit of EXP and some cool drops killing those Fabres on the Geffen bridge along the way.

EDIT : Oh yeah, gef_fild14 IS an MVP map! My bad. (I forgot about Orc Hero, I keep thinking of it as the HO fields) It's also really easy to get to : Orc Dungeon, leave, then go southwest. You can even take that chance to kill Orc Lord, too!

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down