MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Suggestions

+8
Fruit Pie~
Loki
Vitriol
Squishyyy
Lothar Axe
Skotlex
to3phu
alloyc
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crazy Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy Suggestions

Post by Squishyyy 5/9/2012, 13:10

@Skot can you remove that image vit put...and put a report button somewhere...

@ontopic
yea well it's what they suggested just try it. You can always untry it, right?

Squishyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 5/9/2012, 14:26

Skotlex wrote::V there are people and companies out there who are
already dedicating themselves to making good games, why should it be me?
I am not even that imaginative or different.
Crazy Suggestions - Page 2 357n8eq
Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy!

Skotlex wrote::I am just afraid that after a while, people willjust
go back to picking a few important songs and placing them in their
hotkey xP

I'm sure it will happen... but having such feature as an option sure is awesome and might ease bard/dancer playing hardships, and I'm sure that by having all songs in a single hotkey people will try the "other songs" more often, since they will be right below your fingers and not faaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaay and noooowheeere to be fiiiiiind~ (I don't think this song exists).

We must remember also that it will get slow only when choosing different songs. Because if you wanna keep playing again the same song, just use encore, fast, simple, and less costy.

Ahem! Anyways, I will use it forevah if applied! Crazy Suggestions - Page 2 686289164

Last edited by Lothar Axe on 5/9/2012, 19:17; edited 1 time in total

Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 5/9/2012, 15:27

Squishyyy wrote:@Skot can you remove that image vit put...and put a report button somewhere...<br /><br />@ontopic<br />yea well it's what they suggested just try it. You can always untry it, right?
hehehe
i would love to have a report button >: D

Spoiler:

Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 6/9/2012, 12:09

Vitriol, no "gore" like images, please <_<'

And, I will implement that thing with Music/Dancing Lessons.. but alas, I have no time right now D: I am supposed to finish migrating the server to rA before doing anything else!
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 6/9/2012, 13:32

that wasnt even gory. it was a 70s c-horror movie -_-
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 6/9/2012, 14:41

Skotlex wrote:Vitriol, no "gore" like images, please <_<'

And, I will implement that thing with Music/Dancing Lessons.. but alas, I have no time right now D: I am supposed to finish migrating the server to rA before doing anything else!

Oh!!! Is this the first time? A suggestion o'mine to be considered... (just copying a Hydro's classic sentence now):
Crazy Suggestions - Page 2 4uhoiv
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 7/9/2012, 08:48

Skot should put an online count view on the website. Its sort of depressing having to log in and find out that no one is online.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 20/9/2012, 22:16

lol noob
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 21/9/2012, 00:17

alloyc wrote:is ther a way to make lower diffs even easier than they currently are? @diff 1 isnt easy enuf for me to avoid dying w/ a new char >.> i kno once u build up sum resists u start feelin invincible but ur kinda a glass cannon til then >.>; and noobs usually dont instantly kno exactly wat they need to get >.>
i tried making a noob w/o stuff from my other chars and some classes are naturally harder early on =.=;

make it so that u can go up OR down lvls in the training ground
so if ur ass gets kicked u'll b allowed to go bak a few
when ur starting off a lvl 5ish fire bolt destroys like half ur hp and ur broke and outta sp and u kinda just hav to accept that u shouldn b fighting elder willows if u wanna stay alive >.>
i made it to like lvl 4 of the training ground and wish i stayed in lvl 1 cuz im dyin so much Dx

the server is designed to be amazing for large groups of ppl
but it could b a lil friendlier on the solo side so teh noobs stay longer >.>
Wait, what?

Monsters literally don't attack you unless attacked first if you use diff 1!

Also, what I recommend for early builds is like... go enough DEX/AGI for max ASPD then all points straight into VIT. It's a bit weird if you're used to playing vanilla RO and not very intuitive, I guess, but it works! \o Soloing isn't too bad as long as you pull a Diablo 2 and focus on survivability over everything else. You can get by on having "sufficient" firepower - when soloing, mobs seem to have much less HP.

EDIT : Enough DEX for max cast rate if you're a caster.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 21/9/2012, 02:05

Smile

Last edited by Vitriol on 21/9/2012, 07:09; edited 1 time in total
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 21/9/2012, 02:06

Smile

Last edited by Vitriol on 21/9/2012, 07:09; edited 1 time in total
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by alloyc 21/9/2012, 05:41

when u atk 1 of em all ther buddies gang up on u and destroy u T_T
a lot of hitlock stun going on and skill spam leaves u kinda screwd =.=;

alloyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 21/9/2012, 07:02

alloyc wrote:is ther a way to make lower diffs even easier than they currently are? @diff 1 isnt easy enuf for me to avoid dying w/ a new char >.> i kno once u build up sum resists u start feelin invincible but ur kinda a glass cannon til then >.>; and noobs usually dont instantly kno exactly wat they need to get >.>
i tried making a noob w/o stuff from my other chars and some classes are naturally harder early on =.=;

make it so that u can go up OR down lvls in the training ground
so if ur ass gets kicked u'll b allowed to go bak a few
when ur starting off a lvl 5ish fire bolt destroys like half ur hp and ur broke and outta sp and u kinda just hav to accept that u shouldn b fighting elder willows if u wanna stay alive >.>
i made it to like lvl 4 of the training ground and wish i stayed in lvl 1 cuz im dyin so much Dx

the server is designed to be amazing for large groups of ppl
but it could b a lil friendlier on the solo side so teh noobs stay longer >.>

This is a reasonable suggestion. I'll move it to the general suggestion thread.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 21/9/2012, 08:37

Online count view would not improve that. <_<

Also, due to security reasons (basically me not trusting those control panels), the sql server at the server machine cannot be connected to from outside, so that information is not retrievable.. Razz
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alloyc 5/10/2012, 02:57

is it possible to make the server send a 1 way connection?
like to another sandbox and that sandbox handles the connection to the site?
or they can both be 1 way sandboxes >.>
a constant packet sent out w/ only a number or sumthin lol

alloyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 5/10/2012, 08:35

I suppose.... though, I wonder what good it'd do. I don't even know if the website would be able to display the online count since I am not familiar with how it is set up :S
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alloyc 5/10/2012, 09:31

sumthin like signin up for notifications sent thru txt msgs or sumthin to alert us in the event the server count rises(like japanese tsunami warnings) above a certain number like 5 or sumthin so we all swarm to the server and hav a server party or sumthin =.=;;

edit: and continual notifications by the hr if the server count still stays above said number for ppl who wer busy during the time of warning >.>

alloyc

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 10/11/2013, 20:52

here are some crazy...and not so crazy suggestions!
1)why not enable stalkers to steal buffs or powers up with steal coin skill? would be cool to steal some mvp power up or powerful enemy buff and help yourself/your party in the process (pve steal skill or buffs, pvp steal buffs only)

2)enable an option to recast automatically buffs like: Reject sword, autoguard,etc (defensive self buffs in general)(disabled in pvp/woe)

3)enable paladins to use gospel while moving with a 25% movement speed penalty and as a defensive or offensive support(doesn't stack with other paladins gospel either kind) depending on level levels 1 to 5 "defensive gospel" (with an additional penalty of 20% increased damage taken) and "offensive gospel" from level 6 to 10 (with an additional penalty of 20% of decreased damage done)
4)enable to have mvp's as pets again!!!
...but now instead of having the mvp immediatly you must do a quest in which you must hunt said mvp drops (eg: 20 rosseta stones from amon ra) give it to some weird/suspicious looking npc to get a small/immature/baby mvp then you must hunt certain monsters to make it grow all the way to become an adult mvp(sounds so complicated that is unlikely that skot will implement it)

5)allow SN to autocast spells with a (job level x 0.1)% chance from second class depending on the weapon/spell element used here come a list:
Weapons: 
Dagger = Sonic blow
Sword = Bowling Bash
Bow = Sharp shooting
Axe/mace = Cart Termination (not sure if SN can use axes/maces)
Spells:(with a penalty of increased cooldown between autocasts)
Neutral = Napalm Vulcan
Earth = Heaven's Drive
Fire = Meteor Storm
Wind = Lord of Vermilion
Water = Storm Gust

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 12/11/2013, 16:20

bump for science!

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 12/11/2013, 16:35

[ this is still alive? lol ]
[2] [ would be useful as a @option ? ]
[4] [ I really want a Kiel pet [just for the fucks of it] ]
[ I even did the whole kiel hyre questline just to try to tame the non-MVP Kiel [to discover that you are unable to use the taming pet thingie on that map] ]
[5] [ seems fun for me ]

[ well, as for a suggestion . . . . I don't have one. just felt like posting here ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 12/11/2013, 21:21

1) "Stealing buffs" is something too magical for a Thief class I think... then I remember about Ninjas. Well, the Rogue Branch is one of the things I don't like and don't understand in Ragnarok, so I better not talk about it.
2) A Must Have. I mean, look at those Knight Branch Self-Buffs. Some doesn't even have icons so you can see if they are still active, and they are essential. Though in those cases It's better if they just stayed active forever, like... True Sight from Sniper, was that the name?
3) I'm more into Take That OUT from them and give it to Priests.
4) Too much work. And I think MVP problem was special stat growth or something...
5) Seriously, I don't like Super Novices and I don't understand what the heck they are supposed to be, so I better not talk about this part too.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 13/11/2013, 02:20

[ talking about mvps, we could have a mini semi-random mvp generator? ]
[ like, every X days/weeks/inserttimehere, the server would pick a random player character and multiply his statuses by X times based on amount of stats points spent or level, so that every point spent or level reduces the multiplication. It would be a enemy clone with stronger stats ]

[ The mvp would keep the character's equipment effects [somehow, don't ask me] and have a small chance of dropping them. And of course, their skills would be also kept, plus they'd get a few random skills for now being monsters ]

[ It may seem a hassle to make such thing, and if you think twice about it, it's really completely useless, so it's not worth a shot ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 16/11/2013, 14:51

skooooot i want your opinion too Razz

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 16/11/2013, 14:53

Opinion on ? Right now I am only thinking on fixing all the bugs that need to be fixed :S
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 16/11/2013, 14:56

my crazy post up there where i suggest to make SN incredibly broken and give sone other stuff and things, page 3.
i guess ill have to repost it -.-

here are some crazy...and not so crazy suggestions!
1)why not enable stalkers to steal buffs or powers up with steal coin skill? would be cool to steal some mvp power up or powerful enemy buff and help yourself/your party in the process (pve steal skill or buffs, pvp steal buffs only)

2)enable an option to recast automatically buffs like: Reject sword, autoguard,etc (defensive self buffs in general)(disabled in pvp/woe)

3)enable paladins to use gospel while moving with a 25% movement speed penalty and as a defensive or offensive support(doesn't stack with other paladins gospel either kind) depending on level levels 1 to 5 "defensive gospel" (with an additional penalty of 20% increased damage taken) and "offensive gospel" from level 6 to 10 (with an additional penalty of 20% of decreased damage done)
4)enable to have mvp's as pets again!!!
...but now instead of having the mvp immediatly you must do a quest in which you must hunt said mvp drops (eg: 20 rosseta stones from amon ra) give it to some weird/suspicious looking npc to get a small/immature/baby mvp then you must hunt certain monsters to make it grow all the way to become an adult mvp(sounds so complicated that is unlikely that skot will implement it)

5)allow SN to autocast spells with a (job level x 0.1)% chance from second class depending on the weapon/spell element used here come a list:
Weapons: 
Dagger = Sonic blow
Sword = Bowling Bash
Bow = Sharp shooting
Axe/mace = Cart Termination (not sure if SN can use axes/maces)
Spells:(with a penalty of increased cooldown between autocasts)
Neutral = Napalm Vulcan
Earth = Heaven's Drive
Fire = Meteor Storm
Wind = Lord of Vermilion
Water = Storm Gust

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 16/11/2013, 15:48

1. Sounds like guild wars, and it seems a bit out of place :V
2. Can probably be coded somehow as in an @option feature: "auto-reuse self-cast skills when they run out," and it would work on things like angelus, blessing, two-hand-quicken, reject-sword, double-cast, etc. It may have some unintended side effects, though. I can probably add this in, it doesn't seem complicated.
3. I am not sure how easy it is to make gospel movable, but I wouldn't really have a problem with it working more like a dance (with a heavy movement penalty).

4. eh, if mvps pets were "small" then I might be willing to allow them to be captured. It is just too distracting if you had a party of players with gigantic pets following them around. I wanted mvps to be "special" monsters, and hence why they couldn't be captured. But I suppose... I could craft something for the "elite" kind of players to show off and catch mvp pets :V of course, I'd have to think of how to do this, your method seems a bit complicated as it'd require a lot of scripting :B

5. Nah, I like SN being masters of 1st class skills. They are already quite powerful as they are... not to mention they were supposed to be a joke class for people who wanted a challenge... :s
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 16/11/2013, 20:13

[ couldn't you make a npc that changes the pet size ? ]
[ to make them normal/small size ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by kanpai 19/11/2013, 21:55

Here's a not too crazy suggestion: adding a jewel slot to the armors. I have a bunch of jewels but I honestly can't think of a situation where I'd have +10 of any stat over a garm or a ghostring card. Of course, maybe adding a slot to all equipment would be too much, but having a slot in just select pieces (like just shoes and armor or something) would be cool too. 

Just seems like this would add a lot more variety to some builds

kanpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum