MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Suggestion

+11
Rogem
serveriskill?
alloyc
to3phu
Fruit Pie~
Failure
Squishyyy
Vitriol
Skotlex
Lothar Axe
Loki
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

General Suggestion - Page 5 Empty Re: General Suggestion

Post by serveriskill? 5/1/2014, 10:40

something that really has dissapointed me in regular ragnarok are all equipment that give your negative stats... sometimes is ok because it has some bonus to compensate but sometimes, really like grimtooth and masamune its just pointless, i'd be amazing if these negative stats could be applied to enemies too! (talking about weapons to be specific) for eg the masamune reduces your armor, so does the enemy or the same for the grimtooth (i always wanted to dual wield them, if they werent so ridiculous lousy for your survival) or some kind of "skot treatment" which id find pretty fair and balanced.

PS: well remembering, back then those were and are the strongest weapons in game (high base damage) but with that negative stat its really hard and sometimes literally suicidal to use them if your character is already focused on dps enough.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by To2fpic 5/1/2014, 18:00

I think you should allow for all weapons to be refinable... Reason is some of the rare god items actually suck when you compare lesser items that can be refined.

To2fpic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 5/1/2014, 19:27

All gears are already refinable, unless something was added that for some reason is unrefinable, which would be a bug considering how everything else is refinable.

Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hochsin 5/1/2014, 20:04

Rental Items are still unrefinable

Hochsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 14/1/2014, 18:17

Maybe you could add a link to the wiki's installation guide in the downloads page? Of the old guides linked there, the full guide is excessively verbose and the quick install guide has no idiot-proofing.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 18/1/2014, 16:08

Suggestion:
Willpower: Now all Normal Attacks regenerage 1% of the attacker SP for anyone with any weapon, any class, may it be a player, a monster or a pet.

For a better game.  Number 1
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 18/1/2014, 19:02

Make Close Confine usable from Hiding. Because reasons.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 18/1/2014, 19:28

Fruit Has a Love/Hate Relationship With Battlegrounds : Make Close Confine's duration refresh if you use it again! (if it doesn't already)

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 20/1/2014, 16:24

[ Should one make a name for the suggestion before suggesting something? I'm horrible with naming stuff, so I will just sort of categorize ]

[Potion Pitcher] Make one of the levels of Potion Pitcher [except lvl 5] throw a item that heal ailments [Like, panaceia/green potions], according to what ailments the target is afflicted

[Pet] Make Pet Food weight 0,1. To avoid infinite consumables on inventory, make it an Miscellanous item or something. Not like I can see anyone needing to use a 1k food item as a main source of heal in a place where food drops everywhere, but anyway.
[Pet] Add a option [@PS] to disable/enable auto-use of a specific pet skill and add a option to manually use a specific pet skill.

[Kafra - Bank Services] When Withdrawing/Depositing 999 999z, add a "Again" option. Or just allow to depot/withdraw more money at once already. 

[Merchants] While the carts are not fixed, make it so Pushcart, along with the normal "makes it so you walk at normal speed in higher levels when you have a cart" increases weight capacity by 800*SkillLVL. Or 400 instead of 800. I don't remember how much was the max weight cap. of the cart, but it's supposed to be like a tenth per level. After fixing it, return pushcart to the usual.

[Acolytes] Allow to select Teleportation level. While it does not take long to select what destination you want in lvl 4, it is often enough for me to die. Hell, I'd rather carry fly wings and amulets and leave teleportation on level 2 than up it to lvl 4 and have to select destination in middle of a royal mess of monsters.

[High Priests/Soul Linkers] Allow Soul-Link'ed High Priests to use Party Blessing/AgiUp/Assumptio-Kyrie

[ I'm not sure how which one of these should go to the Crazy Suggestions instead of here, but meh ]

Last edited by bombxhead on 21/1/2014, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 20/1/2014, 18:38

I'm pretty sure Potion Pitcher already ignores Pet Food, though, so having it weight less wouldn't be too much of an issue. Then again, I'm not sure how much HP Pet Food restores. If it's not much, then it doesn't make sense to use it as a healing item, no matter how little it weights, because there is a cooldown between using consumables.

I'm strictly against making it a misc item, as that would make it impossible to place it in your hotbar, thus removing the only non-intrusive means we have of being able to tell at a glance how much pet food we have left.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 20/1/2014, 19:46

There are a few cases it goes wrong, when you have official pets that is.
Your apple juices (for Porings) and White Potions (for... those maids, forgot their name) will be consumed by potion pitcher.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 20/1/2014, 20:06

[ If it weighted 0.1 you'd be able to just carry a bunch around, so I don't think you'd need that much to see how much you have left ]

[ But well, maybe changing all pets to just eat pet food then? Or make Pet Food heal nothing might be easier ]

[ Also, didn't someone say something about alice's white potions a while ago? I think skot was going to do something about it, not sure if anything happened ever ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 21/1/2014, 03:23

how about we rename this thread the "lame and boring suggestions" thread
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 22/1/2014, 02:55

Make the Guild passives affect the guild leader outside of WoE. I find it quite annoying that one of my characters doesn't get the stat bonuses, but all the other ones do.

EDIT: Also, make Weapon Repair/Weapon Upgrade draw the necessary items from your cart. For consistency, as mini-furnaces and forging hammers do that already.

EDIT 2: Venom Dust, take 2: Contaminate an area with a toxin that inflicts the Poison status on enemies that come in contact with it. Each cast requires 1 Red Gemstone. Costs 40 SP regardless of level. Duration is 5*((lv+1)/2). AoE increases every even level. You can only have one cloud of dust out at a time (same rules as Sage's land skills).
Level effects:
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by To2fpic 23/1/2014, 03:25

Creator:

Make elemental potions vs. the other elements:
Ghost: Cyfar + Yellow Gem + Empty Potion Bottle 
Dark: Horrendus Mouth + Blue Gem + Empty Potion Bottle
Holy: Feather + Yellow Gem + Empty Potion Bottle
Undead: Brigan + Red Gem + Empty Potion Bottle

To2fpic

Back to top Go down

Post by to3phu 23/1/2014, 16:50

How about for venom dust something like all poison damage does 15% more for everyone under the AOE?
to3phu
to3phu

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 25/1/2014, 01:28

[Alchemists] Allow creation of Condensed Blue Potions; Normal blue potions would not require scells anymore and instead the condensed blue potion would use a blue potion and scell[s].
[Alchemists] Make Green Potions made by alchemists weight less and/or heal more ailments.

[ [[drinking potions with Horrendous Mouth[s] seems . . . . unpleasant]] ]

[ Edit: ]
[Those weird ball thingies that gives +somestat and that I forgot their name/Slots] Make them give +X% of the atributte. Or +X and +X%, like the cards, but without the "up to +8%" limitation. And of course, with DMR effects all over it.
bombxhead
bombxhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 1/2/2014, 17:34

Make Venom Splasher go off instantly if the target dies during the countdown. Also, any mobs caught in the explosion also receive the Venom Splaher debuff, so they also explode, creating a chain reaction. I have no idea how to balance this, but as it is right now the skill is pretty much useless.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 1/2/2014, 17:53

You know, vanilla RO never cared much for balance. Halve damage on every explosion or something. Just go for it. o=

I just love those chain implosion kinds of spells.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum