MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills.

4 posters

Go down

[Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills. Empty [Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills.

Post by khal 24/10/2012, 08:35

Anyone having this problem? I cannot select skill level to be cast and I cannot add skills to them.

Last edited by khal on 24/10/2012, 11:08; edited 1 time in total

khal

Back to top Go down

[Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills. Empty Re: [Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills.

Post by Skotlex 24/10/2012, 10:47

If I understood correctly, this is deemed as a problem for the bdata provided in the website? There is another one linked in these same forums, I believe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Unfortunately I've been unable to figure out where the bug is, because the newer bdata has more updated translations and the like, I don't want to just roll back to the old one :S
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

[Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills. Empty Re: [Fixed: Use old bdata] Cannot select skill level and apply skills.

Post by khal 24/10/2012, 11:06

Thanks skot. We should place an alternative link on the site for the old bdata.

khal

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibbertigibbet 27/2/2013, 19:39

Using the old bdata gives me errors I wasn't getting before when I start the client...

Lua Files Source\Lua Files\DataInfo\PetInfo.lua:62: table index is nil
Lua Files Source\Lua Files\SprEditInfo\2DLayerDir_F.lua:190: table index is nil

And when opening my pet window with a custom pet, I see a poring portrait and get this error:

[string "buf"]:18: attempt to index global 'PetIllusNameTable' (a nil value)

which repeats indefinitely so I have to force the client to shutdown. As long as I don't open the pet window there don't seem to be any other problems though.

Flibbertigibbet

Back to top Go down

Post by khal 28/2/2013, 01:45

Yes. I have not find any solution to that problem. But instead of forcing to close the client, you can just use alt + tab and mouse click to close window simultaneously to close the pet windows. Also, to avoid this problem again, access pet info using the @command. I think its @info 6.

khal

Back to top Go down

Post by Xinth 6/3/2013, 05:01

What I did was extract the skill-related tables from the old bdata using a grf tool, while still actively using the new one. I still get an error dialog box about the 2DLayer_Dir_F.lua upon opening the client, but I haven't encountered any problems other than that.

Xinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down