MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title)

+4
Lothar Axe
serveriskill?
bombxhead
Tsuzuki Silver
8 posters

Go down

The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title) Empty The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title)

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 23/12/2013, 03:21

Finally got around to making an account on the new forums. Most of you guys already know me so whatever.

Please call me either Tsuzuki or Silver, but not both together as that actually sounds kinda silly.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title) Empty Re: The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title)

Post by bombxhead 23/12/2013, 03:24

Tsuzuki Silver wrote:Please call me either Tsuzuki or Silver, but not both together as that actually sounds kinda silly.

[ *forum nickname: Tsuzuki Silver* ]
[ you should use this post to post too, you dastard ] [ ò_x]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title) Empty Re: The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title)

Post by serveriskill? 23/12/2013, 03:34

welcome aboard silver, enjoy the stay Smile

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 23/12/2013, 03:39

Welcome to the... man I wont do this silly joke again.
Hey, Black Rock Shooter is nice.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 23/12/2013, 03:59

bombxhead wrote:
Tsuzuki Silver wrote:Please call me either Tsuzuki or Silver, but not both together as that actually sounds kinda silly.

[ *forum nickname: Tsuzuki Silver* ]

This is for convenience's sake. People here already know me as Tsuzuki, and I do plan on keeping that theme naming going, but I prefer to use Silver as my name.

serveriskill? wrote:welcome aboard silver, enjoy the stay Smile

Thanks.

Lothar Axe wrote:Welcome to the... man I wont do this silly joke again.
Hey, Black Rock Shooter is nice.

Indeed.

Last edited by Tsuzuki Silver on 23/12/2013, 04:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of repetitiveness.)
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 23/12/2013, 06:24

what theme? weaboo theme?
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 23/12/2013, 09:01

Vitriol wrote:what theme? weaboo theme?

I suppose you could call it that? To be honest, the only reason I picked this name was because it sounded cool.

Now, I'm not going to pretend that I know about japanese culture, because I do not, but I'm pretty sure that Tsuzuki works better as a surname than a given name, so I've been using that as a theme, just like a lot of people have been using food as a theme. Honestly, though, looking up japanese words every time I want to make a new character is kind of annoying, and some of the names I came up with don't even sound that cool, which completely defeats the point, so I no longer have any qualms about breaking the theme naming.

As a side note, if that was supposed to make me angry, it failed.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 23/12/2013, 09:42

Go to your user page, block Vitriol. It's essential, as you might have noticed if you looked at any other thread in the forums.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 23/12/2013, 09:49

Been there, done that, replied anyways because he actually asked a relevant question.

Also, hi Fruit~ Very Happy
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 23/12/2013, 09:50

Hi Tsu! o/

Also, yeah, sometimes it's worth replying to him. Most of the time it isn't, so it's best to err on the safe side.

Fruit Pie~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 24/12/2013, 09:47

Welcome back!

I am not sure if "Vitriol" and "relevant" fit in the same sentence, but w/e.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 25/12/2013, 03:33

what is the point of blocking me if you read my posts anyway? are you retarded? either read my posts or don't!

btw your name doesn't sound cool, it makes you sound like a weaboo
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 25/12/2013, 03:39

meh
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 25/12/2013, 05:51

[ I blocked you. ]
[ Still clicks on "Display post" on every single post of yours, for some reason ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 25/12/2013, 06:59

Vitriol wrote:what is the point of blocking me if you read my posts anyway? are you retarded? either read my posts or don't!

I don't actually care if you think I sound like a weaboo or if you don't think my name sounds cool. I think the name sounds cool and that's what matters.

As for the reason I read your posts, despite blocking you. It's a weird mixture of curiosity, amusement and utter indifference. Yes, indifference, because ultimately your posts amount to nothing more than 1s and 0s in a digital space created by a species of ape-like beings that were born to a tiny blue planet in the vicinity of a yellow sun, that will ultimately disappear into oblivion as the sun grows red and swallows the planet whole.

As there is no point to your posts, or indeed the desire to instill rage that fuels them, there is also no point in me getting angry at you no matter how toxic you are, which is what enables me to be amused by your antics in the first place. It also means that there's no point in me reading your posts anyways, so you could say I'm wasting my time; but there's also no point in saving time, as I will also eventually die myself and fade into nothingness, so I may as well do as I please while I exist.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 25/12/2013, 14:57

Vitriol wrote:what is the point of blocking me if you read my posts anyway? are you retarded? either read my posts or don't!
For me it's not the content so much as the large images. Also the triple posts. Blocking you makes the forums more readable.

Fruit Pie~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 26/12/2013, 11:54

Am I the only person on the forums that has not blocked Vit?

I wonder why I've not blocked him...

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 26/12/2013, 18:24

Tsuzuki Silver wrote:

I don't actually care if you think I sound like a weaboo or if you don't think my name sounds cool. I think the name sounds cool and that's what matters.

As for the reason I read your posts, despite blocking you. It's a weird mixture of curiosity, amusement and utter indifference. Yes, indifference, because ultimately your posts amount to nothing more than 1s and 0s in a digital space created by a species of ape-like beings that were born to a tiny blue planet in the vicinity of a yellow sun, that will ultimately disappear into oblivion as the sun grows red and swallows the planet whole.

As there is no point to your posts, or indeed the desire to instill rage that fuels them, there is also no point in me getting angry at you no matter how toxic you are, which is what enables me to be amused by your antics in the first place. It also means that there's no point in me reading your posts anyways, so you could say I'm wasting my time; but there's also no point in saving time, as I will also eventually die myself and fade into nothingness, so I may as well do as I please while I exist.

such a cliche...did you read that in a book or something?  study i know i have. it was a very boring book. mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 26/12/2013, 18:26

fore your amusement then:

The Most Meh-inducing Introduction Post The Visible Universe Has Yet To See (With a Ridiculously Long Title) B016a0400b2d1f0f46f3147275b5b497
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by to3phu 3/1/2014, 00:51

Sup, not sure who's who anymore D=
to3phu
to3phu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 4/1/2014, 07:50

well i will always know that you are the guy who is 100 pounds overweight and spends too much time on mouro
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down