MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess I might as well post here. Hello.

+2
Vitriol
Xinth
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Empty I guess I might as well post here. Hello.

Post by Xinth 17/2/2013, 05:31

I used to play here before, can't remember exactly, must have been more than a year or so, but stopped when real life picked up. I began playing here again around a month ago, and I'm pleasantly surprised that my account still exists, but disappointed that the server looks deserted, and haven't seen any other players except for the occasional sighting of Rogem and his friend. But I love the mechanics, so I'm still playing on, despite it feeling more like a single-player game.

Or should I say "I was still playing," can't seem to connect since yesterday.

Xinth

Back to top Go down

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Empty Re: I guess I might as well post here. Hello.

Post by Vitriol 17/2/2013, 06:56

in b4 all the "welcome"s from people who do not even play on this server anymore. its fucking pointless

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Tumblr_mhgogpG0Xb1r10pkdo1_500

out of the 6 ppl who say hello, you will maybe meet one or two of them ingame once or twice
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Empty Re: I guess I might as well post here. Hello.

Post by Loki 18/2/2013, 16:48

Vitriol wrote:in b4 all the "welcome"s from people who do not even play on this server anymore. its fucking pointless

out of the 6 ppl who say hello, you will maybe meet one or two of them ingame once or twice

Fuck, this has so much truth in it that it made me believe you stopped trolling Vit.

But whatever, I'm still gonna say err... Welcome back!
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 18/2/2013, 19:37

Loki wrote:
Vitriol wrote:in b4 all the "welcome"s from people who do not even play on this server anymore. its fucking pointless

Fuck, this has so much truth in it that it made me believe you stopped trolling Vit.

But whatever, I'm still gonna say err... Welcome back!

me? trolling?
don't be silly. i'm a paragon of truth
I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Tumblr_mi6ibhqnt21r8f1cho5_400
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 19/2/2013, 06:45

And I'm a flying pig.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 20/2/2013, 02:30

well, i'm not the least bit surprised by that

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Tumblr_mgr1xuD0sW1qm5qqfo1_400
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 21/2/2013, 07:51

Aww Sad
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 21/2/2013, 10:23

But it's good to tell me when the server goes down.

It looks like the host rebooted, and then when I tried to bring it back up, it turns out the server account was deleted x_X;

Fortunately, I managed to restore it from my last backup. Though, all player data should STILL be there. I suspect the "auto-old-account-wiper" must have deleted the server account, despite it not being supposed to do that x_x
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 21/2/2013, 14:48

Accidental wipe? Might not be that bad if it happens seriously.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 25/2/2013, 12:40

I dunno about that. Would any of the old players come back JUST BECAUSE they had their chars lost?

I think they would, more likely, simply never come back <_<'
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 25/2/2013, 17:24

Well, it sure would hurt to lose my outstanding card collection but, starting from zero if the server actually have players would be a great experience, wich is what I'm looking for.
If this server revives like a normal server (in therms of population and activity) no one would care about having stuff or not. I'm sure everyone wants to restart in a fresh Mou that's actually alive. Would be awesome.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki 25/2/2013, 18:07

If is a big word here Loth.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 26/2/2013, 06:35

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. 3464216929
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 26/2/2013, 06:45

Loki wrote:If is a big word here Loth.

for once, i agree with you loki. "if" is a huge word for lothar in particular. i am surprised that he can even form a sentence the way he carries on
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 26/2/2013, 06:49

Vitriol wrote:

for once, i agree with you loki. "if" is a huge word for lothar in particular. i am surprised that he can even form a sentence the way he carries on

What's that supposed to be uh?
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 26/2/2013, 13:33

:v

Yet, a wipe would not make the people come. It would... I don't know what it would require, seeing how RO is such an old game, I am not sure where you plan to get gamers from? Disgruntled players from another closing server? >_<'
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 26/2/2013, 17:04

People pour in and make a slop with time, just like with us, we just make it pour harder this time, that's how we get players!

I mean... we don't need millions of people playing right? 100? 200? 500 people? That just appears with decent advertizing man... and they stay with a decent server, focus on that.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 26/2/2013, 21:01

Lothar Axe wrote:
Vitriol wrote:

see what i mean?
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 27/2/2013, 01:10

Vitriol wrote:
Lothar Axe wrote:
Vitriol wrote:

see what i mean?

Nope.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Xinth 6/3/2013, 04:57

Meh. I keep forgetting to reply to this.

Anyway, I thought that the connection issue was on my end, because I was having some other connection problems before that.

And about a wipe: I wouldn't really like it (would annoy me, to be honest), and, like stated, I don't think it would really bring any players in. I think that the problem with the population is that despite how good the server's features are, most players would be turned off by how empty the game is.

In conclusion, we need to have a population to solve our population crisis.

...yep.

Xinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 6/3/2013, 06:11

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Tumblr_mcw7mlEn7Y1qhh6xjo1_500

please, tell us more about how we can solve every problem that exists in mou
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 6/3/2013, 16:19

We can start fixing our problems by banning Vitriol.

Again.

EDIT : Also, you'd be surprised how much RO players hate customization. I don't think emptiness is the only problem keeping people off this thing.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 6/3/2013, 16:47

What's so good about the original game, seriously?...
I guess fans will be fans as always, a fan can trepass the limits of suckyness and support what they like nonetheless.

I at least think that Mou advertizing should present more content, like screenshots and videos, so people see what the thing really is instead of just imagining "What the heck is this server?". I'm sure that after seeing some changes through playthrough they will drop by.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 7/3/2013, 01:03

Fruit Pie~ wrote:We can start fixing our problems by banning Vitriol.

Again.

EDIT : Also, you'd be surprised how much RO players hate customization. I don't think emptiness is the only problem keeping people off this thing.

it is too late dear

I guess I might as well post here. Hello. Tumblr_mi2r3ef2231qm5qqfo1_1280

i've sunk my claws deep into skot's loins, partaken of his blood and flesh, and i like what i've tasted. he is mine, and i will never let go of him
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 7/3/2013, 04:34

Lothar Axe wrote:What's so good about the original game, seriously?...
It's a fast-paced MMO! o/ You've played a lot of MMOs, you tell me how many of them are faster than RO.

And that's it. Other than that it began as Gravity trying to make a quick buck with an MMORPG and striking gold by accident. From then on every update has made the game worse.

Vitriol wrote:words
You have terrible taste in men.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next