MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of <my question>

5 posters

Go down

Spirits of <my question> Empty Spirits of <my question>

Post by Keitarô 28/1/2014, 02:34

Hello guys.

Do the spirits of <something> appear only in the same guild dungeon or all them are completely random?

Keitarô

Back to top Go down

Spirits of <my question> Empty Re: Spirits of <my question>

Post by Fruit Pie~ 28/1/2014, 14:33

Both, IIRC!

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 1/2/2014, 14:36

As far as I know, there isn't a monster which spawns normally which is blocked from spawning randomly, unless it cannot attack (or unless it is spawned ONLY from an npc script, like, for quests). Monsters which are spawned only as slaves of another monster are also able to random spawn.
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ 1/2/2014, 15:31

I thought he meant the crafting items, in which case they drop randomly at low rates or in GDs at high rates~

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 1/2/2014, 16:35

Skotlex wrote:As far as I know, there isn't a monster which spawns normally which is blocked from spawning randomly, unless it cannot attack (or unless it is spawned ONLY from an npc script, like, for quests). Monsters which are spawned only as slaves of another monster are also able to random spawn.

[ Oh.... that means no random spawn of non-mvp kiel. Sad. ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 16/2/2014, 03:26

Well, there are a few specific enemies which I personally added to the spawn database so they would random spawn (usually to enable them as pets). What is this non-mvp kiel monster, where does it show up from?
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuzuki Silver 16/2/2014, 07:47

I think it's from a quest, probably the one that enables entrance to Kiel Hyre. I'd also like to note that this discussion on mob spawns is probably way off topic.

As far as the spirits that drop in the GDs go, I think they drop randomly, but each dungeon has a different set of spirits that it may drop. I might be completely wrong, but that's what makes the most sense to me.
Tsuzuki Silver
Tsuzuki Silver

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 23/2/2014, 10:16

Skotlex wrote:Well, there are a few specific enemies which I personally added to the spawn database so they would random spawn (usually to enable them as pets). What is this non-mvp kiel monster, where does it show up from?

[ It's a Kiehl that is summoned by a npc. Which is to say, while you talk to Kiehl, he turns into a monster and attacks you. After defeating him, he turns into a npc again and you talk to him to proceed on with the last part of the Kiel Hyre quest ]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum