MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug when i try to sell some itens...

2 posters

Go down

Bug when i try to sell some itens... Empty Bug when i try to sell some itens...

Post by Kalimus 15/11/2013, 00:15

I'm having a problem with selling itens... When i try to sell loot itens, like apple it's OK... But when i try to sell some equipament, like some dadgers that i droped, an error message apears and the game close.

Kalimus

Back to top Go down

Bug when i try to sell some itens... Empty Re: Bug when i try to sell some itens...

Post by Lothar Axe 15/11/2013, 00:26

When you try to sell the equipment, try to sell by clicking on the item icon instead of it's name. I'm not sure it will work, but there's a new thing that compares the item you're selling with the item you have equipped, I wonder if it crashes in that point. I suggested that because the window that compares items only appears when you click on the name instead on the icon.

Last edited by Lothar Axe on 15/11/2013, 00:33; edited 1 time in total
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Bug when i try to sell some itens... Empty Re: Bug when i try to sell some itens...

Post by Kalimus 15/11/2013, 00:29

Well... Does not work anyway... But i tryed to use MAGNIFIER to identify the iten... and after that i was able to sell the iten

Kalimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum