MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mou Bugs

+9
Tsuzuki Silver
khal
serveriskill?
Hochsin
bbqctx
Rogem
Skotlex
bombxhead
Lothar Axe
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Mou Bugs - Page 3 Empty Re: New Mou Bugs

Post by serveriskill? 12/12/2013, 00:38

also the cart visual bug... i'ts no vital but having cart on merchant class characters help a lot, thank in advance Smile

Last edited by serveriskill? on 12/12/2013, 00:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say ty)

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by bbqctx 12/12/2013, 05:42

Newest Iteminfo is causing errors for me.

ERROR
CitemInfoMgr
     attempt to calla nil value
                  [OK]

bbqctx

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 13/12/2013, 14:02

same for me, the new iteminfo makes all my inventory items become apples and a spam of errors

PS: had to use the old one to fix it.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 13/12/2013, 14:26

I didn't had a problem... though for some reason there are two different iteminfo files in my folder. The one that was already is .lub and the new one is .lua
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 13/12/2013, 14:35

I think you got the bugged version, because I accidentally forgot to update a certain part of the file :s I reuploaded a fixed version some time afterwards, but since nobody complained in the forums, I didn't mention it.

How can you know if you got the buggy itemdata? Because if you open the file, at the very end, you will not have the following function:

Code:
main = function()
      for ItemID,DESC in pairs(tbl) do
            result, msg = AddItem(ItemID, DESC.unidentifiedDisplayName, DESC.unidentifiedResourceName, DESC.identifiedDisplayName,    DESC.identifiedResourceName, DESC.slotCount, DESC.ClassNum)
            if not result then
                  return false, msg
            end
            for k,v in pairs(DESC.unidentifiedDescriptionName) do
                  result, msg = AddItemUnidentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)
                  if not result then
   return false, msg
                  end
            end
            for k,v in pairs(DESC.identifiedDescriptionName) do
                  result, msg = AddItemIdentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)
                  if not result then
   return false, msg
                  end
            end
      end
      return true, "good"
 end

Instead, the file will just end with the last item entry, "Ticket Smokie." So just check the file, and reupdate as needed.

Now, I have a bit of a conundrum here. I am trying to fix the "some skills appear on the misc tab, and I can't put skill points towards it!" For the vast majority of classes, this happens because you are using a memory bookmark. When you have access to skills which aren't listed in your skill-tree information (e.g.: advanced skills when you look like a second class), these extra skills are just listed in the misc tab, and they are assumed to be skills acquired through items, meaning that you can't place more skill points into them.

How to fix that? If I just update every class so it displays every skills (e.g.: add advanced skill listings to 2nd class skill trees), then that's going to cause the problem of "why can't I place skill points into this skill displayed on my tree?), and it's worse if I do it for first classes, too.

As things stand, the work around is to use the memory bookmark to change back your look into a 2nd advanced class and raise the skill points  before switching back to your previous look :S

I am not sure there is a "better" solution to the current situation, considering how the alternative makes things just as confusing. Perhaps if I were to add in the skill description, "Required Class: Advanced"? What do you guys think?

EDIT: The iteminfo.lub file in the system folder is created/overwritten when there's an update to it from the official patcher. That's why custom servers use the itemInfo.lua version instead.
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 13/12/2013, 17:10

carts can't be used or opened inside town or to be more specific: Vending is prohibited in this map (tried inside town and outside)

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 13/12/2013, 17:12

One question:
If it would show the 2nd class skills, does that mean for all 2nd class options?
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 13/12/2013, 18:30

That would not solve SNs being unable to put *any* points into their Quest Skills. You'll have to deal with it properly, somehow.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 13/12/2013, 22:43

the sidewinder card has a bug, it wont work on thief class properly nor the stacking.(it's minor but still worth reporting)

Last edited by serveriskill? on 14/12/2013, 03:47; edited 1 time in total

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 14/12/2013, 00:03

That is minor. It still does give the 10% chance. We have problems with some classes missing out on a lot of functionality (Knight, Crus, SN, Merch, Archers), and some of actually expensive items (cough, entweihen card) not working properly. Mainly, this is no pecos, falcons or carts, no Quest Skills for SNs, SN bow ASPD being bugged and Faith bonus health not working.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 14/12/2013, 15:00

But I fixed most of that!

Carts should be working. Nobody mentioned before that there was a problem with falcons or pecopecos :S
SNs skills are all working, including quest skills (or so I believe from my testing).
I fixed SNs bow ASPD in the previous update, too.

Or at least, I fixed all that here, and then updated the server with the changes.

Can you people please confirm bugs rather than just repeating what you knew was broken at some point in time?

Looking at the original bug list on this thread, the things I have left to fix are:
- "Def based damage seems broken, "
- "misc skills can't be raised" (specifically, this is an issue for people using a memory bookmark, and I am not sure how to solve it).
- Some items do not give the stats they should. However, I suspect this is intentional, since I just updated the item_db, I didn't really look closely at the changes, but just adopted whatever it was that rAthena's item database uses. I will have to take a closer look to figure out if something is wrong.

Sidewinder's double rate is not supposed to stack with the Double Attack skill, the higher proc percentage is used, between 5*Skill Lv% and "double rate" as given by the item.

So, what valid bugs are still present? And please make sure you are using the latest bdata.grf before reporting them.
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 14/12/2013, 15:10

well moslty the cart issue(i can confirm), you cannot open it nor move the item directly but you can access to them via @cart and using the skill vending to recognize what's inside the cart. each time i log in i must rent another cart.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 14/12/2013, 15:42

I didn't had the "each time i log in i must rent another cart" issue, but everything else happens.
When you try to open the cart, the game says: "Vending is prohibited in this Map", and it doesn't open.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 14/12/2013, 18:25

Then my bad, I'll have to update and try again the SN skills...

But, Faith bonus health is not the +200 * Skill Level it is supposed to be, regardless.
Also, could you make an update thread where you post the changes and the possible need to update bdata/adata/etc, for easier-to-follow update log? I usually don't go to the front page at all, unless I'm taking a peek at the Skill Changes.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 14/12/2013, 18:46

Rogem wrote:Also, could you make an update thread where you post the changes and the possible need to update bdata/adata/etc, for easier-to-follow update log? I usually don't go to the front page at all, unless I'm taking a peek at the Skill Changes.

Why don't you just... change your habits? Like instead of having the forums as the main page, you have the website as the main page, and from there you visit the forums.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 14/12/2013, 22:20

Because reforming is hard Sad

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead 15/12/2013, 13:15

[ Indeed it is ]
 [which is why I never change my habits]
bombxhead
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex 16/12/2013, 14:26

Just check the website, I tend to come here to the forums to tell you when there's been an update. Then you just have to check the link to the website at the top of the forum page, and you'll get the links to the files you need to update.

Faith doesn't increase max HP by 200*lv, but by a percentage. I haven't updated the skill descriptions yet, so that's why you didn't know :S

That cart problem? It sounds as if you were trying to vend, not open the cart. Vending in St. Capi is restricted to the patch of dirt right north of the Kafra, so try opening the cart up there to see what happens. I will have to test this out, too.
Skotlex
Skotlex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khal 16/12/2013, 15:56

Lothar Axe wrote:I didn't had the "each time i log in i must rent another cart" issue, but everything else happens.
When you try to open the cart, the game says: "Vending is prohibited in this Map", and it doesn't open.

I am having the same problem with my cart. I could not open it in any way. Also, did we change the headgear restrictions? It seems like headgears are back with its class restrictions. Thanks.

khal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 16/12/2013, 16:35

The cart doesn't open there too. I've tried inside dungeons and field maps, doesn't open too.
I suppose there's no place you can open it.

Also, as said before, even though the game says "Vending is prohibited..." you can use Vending on the right place (above kafra, in the dirt like land).

Edit:
About the update. Is it applied already?
Cause when I played with my Champion and used Blessing, the ASPD lowered a little. Considering how ASPD is now, it should actually increase? Since It gave me more Dexterity, and Strength doesn't lowers it anymore.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 16/12/2013, 23:45

with my stalker i'm unable to cast or use mob related skills, tried self destruct, evil land, blood drain and earthquake with the same result: the skill has failed.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 17/12/2013, 07:25

Correction:
No skills may be cast using the Plagiarize icon. This includes player skills as well (Throw Shuriken, Mammonite and Throw Kunai tested).

Also, the Faith bonus percentage is effed up, then. I'm getting +200 HP out of it without points in VIT, with total hp of 6k+.

Edit: "(i.e.: 100*lv / (lv + STR)" Isn't that incorrect? Shouldn't it be (i.e.: 100*lv / STR)?
Edit 2: oh wait, I see what you did there. By having the lv there, you make the delays be max 100%.

Edit 3: Two bugs discovered, one major and one minor.
Huuma Giant Wheel Shuriken (#13309, Huuma_Giant_Wheel_C) doesn't quite give that +80% ATK.
AGI reduces movement speed.

I'll leave it to you to figure which is which Very Happy

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe 17/12/2013, 23:18

Is it just me or Homunculi aren't attacking at all? I tested with the sheep only, and all it does is follow the enemy.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 18/12/2013, 10:54

Confirmed. Homunculi do not attack regardless of what the situation is. They do not attack even when commanded to. However, they are able to use their skills.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 18/12/2013, 17:13

the silent executor headgear meant for guillotine cross...can't be used by assassin cross... D: i already carded it and cant uncard :C

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 18/12/2013, 19:41

server, make an SN, link him, equip and uncard.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by serveriskill? 18/12/2013, 20:44

worked wonders, except on the alchemy glove, couldn't uncard, thank you Smile

PS:it's normal that novices move in slow motion now? D: feels like you start with your legs broken.

serveriskill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 19/12/2013, 05:57

Yea, SNs can wear any headgears while linked, as well as (any?) level 4 weapons...

And why would you EVER want to increase the damage taken from Water Ball?

Edit: supposedly, the link effects should appear on B.Lv 90 and 96, apparently. Whatevs.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum