MouRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it

4 posters

Go down

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Empty Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it

Post by Soba Noodles 22/5/2013, 14:34

What the hell!?! After I killed the Gloom Under Night, the treasure chest appeared and when I went to loot the Gloom's drops, the treasure chest made some noise that sounded like a Centipede or Centipede Larva dieing and vanished! I did Sight, I tried checking my loots (no the loot from the chest was not among the apples) and there was no chest! The treasure chest actually vanished! What the hell!?! And why are mini-bosses playing as treasure guardians? And MVP treasure guardians (Eddga and Amon Ra) are still spawning map mobs! I don't know if town invasion MVPs are still summoning each other though, but they probably still are, as nothing ever gets fixed around here, until five years later! bounce bounce bounce

Skotlex or whatever, are you ignoring the forums on purpose to avoid fixing things? That is quite lazy and irresponsible of you. No wonder this server is so unpopular!
Soba Noodles
Soba Noodles

Back to top Go down

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Empty Re: Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it

Post by Lothar Axe 22/5/2013, 19:44

Nah, this server isnt popular because it isnt popular. It's that kind of thing.
Lothar Axe
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Empty Re: Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it

Post by Soba Noodles 22/5/2013, 23:58

Lothar Axe wrote:Nah, this server isnt popular because it isnt popular. It's that kind of thing.

You're wrong. If Skotlex actually decided to become a real admin, he could take this server above and beyond all the other crummy RO servers. Skotlex simply needs to realize that it takes WORK to get anything off the ground, not just pathetic whining and ignoring the bug reports.

I still have apples btw.

Oh and - can anybody PLEEEAAAASE sell me some 2 slotted mid-gear? I'll pay a decent price!
Soba Noodles
Soba Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 23/5/2013, 03:16

i could but i forgot my password and you could go suck on a turd even if i did have my password cos u ain't getting shit from me (with the exception of the aforementioned turd)
Vitriol
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Soba Noodles 23/5/2013, 11:14

Vitriol wrote:trying too hard

forum.ratemyserver. net/server-seeking/high-drop-rate-low-to-med-base-exp-rate/

I guess you *do* get tired of trolling an empty server, huh?
Soba Noodles
Soba Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 23/5/2013, 20:03

ommigosh a post from over a year ago? how damning! how will I ever regain skot's trust?!?!?!

[spoiler]but srsly, go suck on a turd.[spoiler]
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 24/5/2013, 13:57

Vitriol wrote:[spoiler]but srsly, go suck on a turd.[spoiler]

I'll forever treasure the memory of you failing to use the spoiler tags.

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 24/5/2013, 15:27

oh fuck off

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mlii8g58BU1ridxxlo3_250
treasure this forever, you pratt

Spoiler:
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem 25/5/2013, 15:18

Wow. I surely will.

I managed to make Vit lose her cool. Cool

Rogem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 26/5/2013, 00:25

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mlii8g58BU1ridxxlo5_250

you should have seen me before the old forums got shut down

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mlii8g58BU1ridxxlo6_250

if i'm posting deviant sexual photographs, it means that i'm feeling horny, not that i've lost my cool

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mlii8g58BU1ridxxlo4_250

you simply made me horny
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Soba Noodles 1/6/2013, 22:41

The direction that this thread headed in made me laugh. All hail Vitriol, MouRO's Attention Whore!
Soba Noodles
Soba Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol 2/6/2013, 02:51

the direction that this server is headed in makes me laugh

Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mko7zwCBwL1r10pkdo1_250
Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mko7zwCBwL1r10pkdo2_250
Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mko7zwCBwL1r10pkdo3_250
Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_mko7zwCBwL1r10pkdo4_250

all hail vitriol
Treasure Chest vanishes into thin air without me "opening" it Tumblr_lya8s5DeRT1r10pkdo1_400
Vitriol
Vitriol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum